For some people, battery life is the top priority when it comes to buying a smartphone. Manufacturers today make phones that specifically address this issue, with a humongous battery capacity. Phones from the Gionee Marathon series, the Asus ZenFone Max handsets are examples of these. But more often than not, what we’ve seen is that these big-battery phones aren’t great phones overall.
That is why this list focuses on phones that may not have the absolute longest battery life, but still delivery a lot of usage, even for power users. But more importantly, these are phones that perform well in all departments such as the display, camera, software, design etc. We have only considered phones that were launched this year and handpicked options at every price segment. Of course, the lower end phones come with more compromises when looking for an excellent battery life, while higher end phones are able to balance battery life and other areas of performance better. Here we gives you to choices for the best phones with a long battery life.
1) Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime: Best big battery phone under Rs. 10,000
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5 inch HD Display
- 13MP Primary Camera | 5MP Front
- 4100 mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit Processor
2) Lenovo Zuk Z1: Best big battery phone under Rs. 15,000
- 3 GB RAM| 64GB ROM(Not expandble)
- 5.5 inches
- 3 MP Primary Camera|8 MP Front Camera
- 4100 mAh |Quick Charging
- Snapdragon 801 Quad core, 2.5 GHz
3) OnePlus 3/ OnePlus 3T : Best big battery phone under Rs. 30,000
The OnePlus 3 has been a King of all phone critics this year, as the Chinese company delivered on every aspect, right from the premium, aluminium-clad design, to the Snapdragon 820 chip, more-than-ample 6GB of RAM, large 64GB internal storage, a fast fingerprint scanner, and a nifty quick-charging system.
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 16MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Processor
4) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Best big battery phone under Rs. 50,000
- 4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 200 GB
- 5.5 inch Quad HD Display
- 12MP Primary Camera | 5MP Front
- 3600 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Exynos 8890 Processor
5) Google Pixel XL : Best big battery phone
The Galaxy S7 Edge may be a fine phone, but you still have to deal with Samsung’s software customisations, which slow down the speed of Android version updates.
If budget is not a problem, you should consider alternate option of Google Pixel XL.
- 4 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM |
- 5.5 inch Quad HD Display
- 12.3MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit Processor
Talking about the battery, the Pixel XL has a 3450mAh battery inside, which lasted for 14 hours.