What is DNS_PROBE_BAD_CONFIG Error? Why It occurs? How to fix dns_probe_bad_config error?
While browsing the internet on Browsers i.e. Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, “dns_probe_bad_config” error occurs often. At this moment we can’t able to access the Internet. So we have to fix dns_probe_bad_config error to get access to internet. This is a DNS error. One of the common reason we find this error is due to
- a bad configuration on your PC or WiFi Router or
- sometimes it can happen when we are trying to open a website which may be down due to some reasons or
- due to computer firewall settings.
- Faulty Antivirus programs can cause this dns_probe_finished_bad_config error. The browser will resolve the IP address of the corresponding website using Domain Name System. If the browser can’t be able to reach that DNS server, then this error occurs.
DNS_PROBE_BAD_CONFIG Error On JioFi/ Jio Sim:
JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. DNS_PROBE_BAD_CONFIG Error is often coming now a day on Jio Network. Lets We Fix this error now.
The solution for fixing DNS_PROBE_BAD_CONFIG Error as below:
Solution 1: Change the DNS Address
Right click on Network icon and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
Click “Change adapter settings”
Now right click on your active Network Connection (WiFi, LAN, Ethernet, etc.) and click Properties.
Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click Properties.
Click “Use the following DNS server addresses” and add below addresses and click OK.
- Preferred DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
- Alternate DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
Want Free Coffee at CCD ? Click here
Solution 2: Using Command Prompt
Follow simple another solutions to fix DNS_PROBE_BAD_CONFIG
Run CMD as an administrator
Run below commands Sequentially
1] ipconfig /release
2] ipconfig /all
3] ipconfig /flushdns
4] ipconfig /renew
5] netsh int ip set dns
6] netsh winsock reset
Step 3: Restart the System
Hope these solutions will help you. Still, If have any problem regarding ” Fixing dns_probe_bad_config ” then contact us. We are happy to help you. We will respond to your queries within 12hrs. Click here to Contact Us